Tracy Patton Ministries not only “exists,” but is able to provide food, personal hygiene items, household supplies, school supplies, and much more, because of you and your donations.
All donations and financial gifts are used to help children and families in need. Your donations and financial gifts are tax deductible. You may donate food/personal hygiene items at the following locations:
Clark County, IN:
- Amedisys (303 Quartermaster Ct., Jeffersonville)
- Big Hair Peace (314 Wall St., Jeffersonville)
- Boombozz (1450 Veterans Parkway, Jeffersonville)
Floyd County, IN:
- Chapel United Methodist Church (4725 Charlestown Rd., New Albany)
- New Beginnings Church (2219 Spring Ave., New Albany)
Morgan County, IN:
- Cedar Creek Winery (3820 Leonard Rd., Martinsville)
- YMCA (2039 E. Morgan St., Martinsville)
Scott County, IN:
- Tom Patton Auto Sales (491 N. Gardner, Scottsburg)
Jefferson County, Kentucky:
- Alan’s Salon (1035 Thruston Ave., Louisville)
You may call us at 812-595-0571 to use a credit card for your donation, or you may mail a check/money order to Tracy Patton Ministries, P.O.Box 166, Scottsburg, IN 47170. You may also use Paypal.
Thank you so much for helping us help others!