Are you wondering why this is called a “ministry”?
A “ministry” is the act of serving others! A “ministry” is also a person through which something is accomplished!
Tracy Patton Ministries does just that!
Tracy Patton Ministries was founded in May, 2015, when Tracy realized the need for a free food pantry for families with children. While visiting a local elementary school, Tracy learned that many families have a difficult time feeding their children during summer breaks from school. Tracy immediately took action, and opened the REACH food program for children and their families. The food program was a huge success, as many families were served and provided with food. The food program now serves children and families ALL YEAR LONG! Our food program is also very unique, as we deliver food TO the children and families!
While working with local families and children, Tracy also realized the need to help children and families with school supplies. In 2016, Tracy began to supply children and families with free school supplies. We also help assist local schools with school supplies, snacks, and personal hygiene items.
Tracy also travels to schools, churches, organizations, sports teams, and businesses to promote positive and motivational messages. (Please see our “Booking” page for a list of topics!)
In 2017, Tracy Patton Ministries became a nonprofit organization
What We Do:
- Feed children & families (We deliver!)
- Provide schools with individually wrapped snacks
- Provide schools with personal hygiene items
- Provide children with backpack/school supplies
- Donate any extra school supplies to schools
- Help families with Christmas presents (if desired)
- Help families connect with other resources (Food stamps, unemployment, disability, finding a job, etc.)
Counties We Serve:
- Currently: 12 in Indiana/2 in Kentucky
- We will serve ANY county!
Schools We Serve:
- Currently 30 & more to come!
- 45 & seeking more!